At OnMobile, we are a leading provider of mobile entertainment services in India and other emerging markets. We offer a wide range of value-added services including ring tones, music streaming, and games.
We have a strong presence in India and other countries across Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, and have partnerships with more than 150 mobile operators, serving over 800 million subscribers globally and also have been certified ‘Great Place to Work’ for the year 2022-23.
We’re a team of talented and passionate individuals, driven by innovation and a commitment to delivering the best products and services to our customers. We foster a culture of collaboration, creativity, and continuous learning.
We are constantly looking for new talent to join our team and help us continue to grow and evolve. If you’re a results-driven professional with a passion for the mobile industry, we’d love to hear from you. At OnMobile, you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, learn from experienced leaders, and make a real impact in the industry.
We also give great importance to diversity and equal opportunity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Join us at OnMobile and help us revolutionize the mobile entertainment industry.
- Work closely with the creative head, content designers, and artists to design and prototype new gameplay using the existing systems.
- Build and improve tools to make the design pipeline faster and more efficient for the team.
- Create design documents for game features that contain all the details necessary for Content, Art, Engineering, Product Management, and Analytics teams.
- Establish player experience goals, defining the core FUN aspects of it.
- Conceptualize and communicate a gameplay experience and use your technical ability to bring your vision to life.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features
- Efficiently manage a schedule in order to accommodate assignments and deadlines
- 3+ years of professional experience as a game designer, especially mobile games
- Deep understanding of games and what makes them fun, both as a gamer and a professional.
- Experience working with a team of designers. An understanding of UX, Human Centric Design (HCD) and Usability.
- Widely played, especially with mobile games, with the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience, we further value candidates with graduate degrees and/or top tier university pedigree